What Makes Us Different than "Cookie Cutter" IV Clinics?
At Renew Health & Wellness, we customize all our drips to the patient's needs. Not only do we offer the generic IV therapies you may see at a local clinic, but we can also set an IV completely tailored to you. Sometimes patients need the flexibility to customize their IV therapy instead of ordering from a fast-food type of menu options you may see at an IV clinic. Whether you need more Vitamin C, or simply need something set up to achieve your goals, Renew has the IV solution for you.
What is IV Therapy?
Intravenous therapy, or IV therapy, is the process of administering fluids, medications, or vitamins directly into the bloodstream. Why is this approach more effective than consumption? Your body can absorb IV fluids to rehydrate more quickly than drinking plain water. It can also absorb more vitamins while experiencing fewer side effects than ingested oral supplements. In other words, IV therapy can help you feel much better much faster!
What to Expect: IV Therapy at Renew Health & Wellness
While you might associate IVs with a hospital, you can enjoy all the benefits of IV therapy in an outpatient clinical setting at Renew Health & Wellness.
Our clinicians will customize your IV solution based on your goals. After discussing your overall wellness, we will prepare an IV therapy bag with the right vitamins and nutrients for your specific needs! Our caring medical staff will ensure you are comfortable and relaxed while administering your IV with the utmost care. We will answer any questions you may have and help you feel at ease to create an enjoyable experience.
Whether you’d like an energy boost from B-complex vitamins or simply wish to rehydrate your body and replenish its electrolytes, IV therapy from Renew Health & Wellness will help you achieve peak wellness and performance!
- Can Address Some Nutrient Deficiencies
- May Help Flush Toxins from Your Body
- Can Increases Energy Levels
- Can Address Dehydration Quickly
- May Allow Your Body to Absorb Vitamins without Negative Side Effects
- And More!
We understand that a custom IV is not the desire of all our patients. We also offer Myer's Cocktail and other pre-made IV therapies. The Myer's Cocktail is perfect when you are feeling sick, experiencing inflammation, or have body aches and pains. This cocktail is also great for people who have autoimmune conditions, or allergies.
- B Complex
- Vit C
- and Calcium
See All IV Therapies
One of our goals of Renew Health and Wellness is to support our patient’s overall health and longevity. We are constantly looking at the research and bringing new therapies to Renew Health and Wellness with the hopes of improving our patient’s quality of life and decreasing their risk of diseases and all cause mortality. We are starting to do more and more NAD+ injections and here is why:
NAD+, or nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a key coenzyme found in every cell in our body. It has been referred to as the “anti-aging molecule” because it helps promote longevity and is a key player when it comes to cellular energy. When NAD+ levels are optimal our cells are more protected against mitochondria dysfunction and oxidative stress.
Unfortunately NAD+ declines with age, inflammation, infection, and other variables.
When NAD+ is optimal, it has a number of benefits including:
• Protects our cells from oxidative stress
• It has been shown to help reduce the production of beta amyloid and slow the decline of mental cognition (aka decreasing our risk of Alzheimer’s Disease)
• It has been shown to be cardioprotective, helping prevent and manage cardiovascular disease
• Helps to aid in weight loss by improving insulin sensitivity and reduce the risk of developing other metabolic disorders such as dyslipidemia, diabetes, and obesity.
• Combats depression and cognitive decline.
• It improves lean muscle mass and muscle recovery.
• Improve vascularity which will help us look and feel younger including a more YOUTHFUL appearance to the skin.
When I received my first injection, my body tingled and I felt “revved” up, almost as if I drank an energy drink (which I don’t do). The feeling only lasted about 15-20 minutes but my improved mental clarity lasted several days. I quickly became in love with this product but lets see what our patients think:
Here are some of the things we have heard:
• “I feel like a cloud was finally lifted”
• “I can tell a difference in my exercise endurance; I don’t feel as tired during workouts”
• “My motivation is better. Not sure if its placebo or not, but on the days I get the NAD+ shots, I am so much more productive. The other day I went home and cleaned out my closet”
• “My energy is definitely better with NAD+ injections, but I’m just hoping to prevent my risk of getting Alzheimer’s since it runs so rampant in my family. I guess time will tell”
• “After about 4 injections, my smell finally came back post-COVID”
If you are wanting to try NAD+, we recommend starting with 100 mg by injection or IV Infusion then increase to 200mg. We do recommend weekly injections or every other week for IV therapy for NAD+.